I cannot believe that it is March already. School has been really busy lately but I have still managed to get a lot of reading done and even though I have tests that are coming up I still plan on getting a little bit reading done. The good news for me is Spring break starts next friday so i won’t have any homework or tests to study for.
Let’s get lost by Adi Alsaid:
– I really enjoyed this book. I loved how there were a few chapters for each character I will definitely be looking at other books by this author and would definitely recommend it.
Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton:
– This book was also a five star rating. I was a little hesitant about it at first but once I started reading it the story was pretty good. I don’t really read a lot of books about reapers and angels but I’m very glad i picked this book up. I loved most of the characters in the story especially Ellie. Even though it will be a while before I can get the next two books I am very excited to see what happens next in the story and I would definitely recommend this one.
Kingdom Hearts Vol. 1 by Shiro Amano
- This is my first manga that I have read in a long time and I’m glad I did. It helps that I just got into Final Fantasy 7 too, I think. I would definitely recommend this manga.
Go set a Watchman by Harper Lee:
- I was really disappointed in this book. I read To kill a Mockingbird back when I was in high school so when I saw that this one was coming out I was really excited about it. I really liked Scout in this book but I did not like Atticus in this story as much as I did in To kill a Mockingbird.
Kill it with Magic (The Lilliam Callina chronicles #1) by J.A Cipriano:
- While this books was not a five star read for me I still enjoyed reading it. I was looking for a title that started with a K and ended up finding this for free on Amazon. I’m not sure if it is still free but I would definitely recommend it. The only think that I didn’t like about the book was that I think there was too much stuff going on at once. I noticed that I would get confused a couple of times and i would have to backtrack a page or so but it was really good. I will definitely be looking at getting the next book in this series.
Fell (The Sight #2) by David Clement-Davies:
- I didn’t quite enjoy this book as much as I did the first one but I still really enjoyed it. i love the author’s style of writing and hearing the story from both a human’s POV and a wolf’s POV was really different as well. The story flowed really well and I loved hearing about where the story was set. i would definitely recommend this one as well as the first book.
Even though I have a bunch of tests that are coming up this month I still couldn’t resist getting a ton of books again this month. I have been going through so many new books this past month that I am really hoping that i will read the same amount of books or more, this month.
Books that i am still reading from February:
- Gravity (The Taking #1) by Melissa West
- Wool (Wool #1) by Hugh Howey
- Queen of Shadows (Throne of glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas
- Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken
- I am number four (Lorien Legacies #1) by Pittacus Lore
- Fire & flood (Fire & Flood #1) by Victoria Scott
- Torrent (River of Time #3) by Lisa T. Bergren
- Perfect (Pretty little Liars #3) by Sara Shepard
- Miss Peregrine’s home for peculiar children (Miss Peregrine’s home for peculiar children #1) – On hold
- Red Rising (Red Rising #1) by Pierce Brown – On hold
- An ember in the ashes (An ember in the ashes #1) by Sabaa Tahir
- Chase The dark (Steel and Stone Bundle #1) by Annette Marie
- Of Scions and men (American Scions #1) by Courtney Sloan
- False Idols (Aeon #1) by Alexis Grove
- Hatred Day (Hatred Day #1) by T.S. Pettibone
I definitely have my hands full this month but with Spring break coming up I am hoping that i will get a few books finished.