So July has been kind of slow lately as I have been busy getting some stuff ready for the fall semester and I had a a lot of homework due as well. I am slowly catching up though and am hoping to read a few more books this weekend even though I also have to study for a test in my history class on Monday.
Total books read so far: 9
Amount of books I still have to read: 16
- Queen of shadows (#4) by Sarah J. Maas – I finally finished this book after reading it for most of the year but I still really enjoyed it. There should be a review coming up for this one sometime next week.
- Midnight in the Garden of good and evil: A Savannah Story by John Berendt – I did not have this on my list at first and i ended up finding this one on my overdrive account while looking for a title that started with midnight for a team challenge that I have been doing and it was pretty good. This is also my first true crime book and I would definitely recommend it.
- Risuko: A Kunoichi Tale (#1) by David Kudler – I saw this on Netgalley while looking for new books and I really loved it.I rated this one 4 stars.
- The quest begins (#1) by Erin Hunter – I’ve had this book on my shelf fora while and i decided to read it for the team challenge that I am doing. I didn’t enjoy this one nearly as much as I enjoyed the other books by Erin hunter but I would definitely recommend it.
- Darker than black (Vol. 1-2) by BONES – I didn’t quite enjoy this one as much but I think its because I haven’t watched the anime show yet although I am not sure. I would still recommend this one though.
- An uncertain choice (#1) by Jody Hedlund – I did not like this one but i am glad that I read it.
- Eighth grade bites (#1) by Heather Brewer – I picked this one for the team challenge as well and I am really glad that I. It was a fast read and i am excited to see what happens next in this series.
- Code:Breaker (Vol.1) by Akimine Kamijyo – I also didn’t enjoy this one as much as i wanted to but i am thinking about continuing it.
- Yield the night (#3) by Annette Marie – i picked up this series on Netgalley back in February and while it did take me a while to read I am glad I did. I am looking forward to getting the next two in this series and would highly recommend it. There should be a review up for this one as well by next week.
Books I plan to finish this weekend:
I am not sure how much reading I will be able to do as I still have to study for a test and do some other stuff but I am hoping to finish at least one of these either today or tomorrow.
Monday – Queen of shadows Review
Tuesday – Steel & Stone trilogy Review