This month has gone by really fast. I didn’t get as much reading done as I normally because school finally caught up with me and I had to slow down a lot with the amount of books that I usually get from the library. I still haven’t gotten caught up with reading yet but I am hoping that I will be able to finish a lot of books that I’ve started in December.
Total # of books read: 5
- The wrath & the dawn (#1) by Renee Ahdieh (4 stars) – This one took me a little over a month and a half to read and while I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought i would I am still glad I read it.
- Soundless by Richelle Mead (4 stars) – This was a little slower than I thought it would be but once I was able to sit down and read it I thought it was pretty good.
- Rosario+Vampire Vol 1 by Akihisa Ikeda (3 stars) – I didn’t enjoy this manga as much as I thought I would but it did work for a few challenges that I needed to work on so I am glad that I read it.
- Unearthly (#1) by Cynthia Hand (4 stars) – I read this one for one of my monthly challenges and it was a lot better than I originally thought it would be. I would definitely recommend it.
- And I darken (#1) by Kiersten White (4.5/5 stars) – This book really surprised me and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. I would definitely recommend this one as well.
I am not reading as much this month due to having a lot of homework and exams coming after Thanksgiving and I am still behind on a few books from August and September so I am still focusing on those as well.
So this is what I will be working on in November. I don’t know if I will be able to work on all of them this month but I am hoping that I will be able to finish a couple of books.