This month has been really busy and I definitely have more homework now but I did manage to finish most of the books that I wanted to finish by the end of the month although I was surprised by how much progress I was able to make this month.
I am not sure how busy March is going to be yet but I will have a research paper that I need to start and a couple of projects in my Website design class but I do have Spring break and even though I will probably have homework I will try to finish a few books that I have been working on.
Total books read: 10
- Darkness before dawn (#1) by J.A. London (4 stars) – I wasn’t sure about this one at first but once I got into the story I was definitely surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I will definitely continue the series although I am not sure when I will get to them yet.
- The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (4 stars) – I listened to this as an audio book on my computer and even though it took me a long time to finish I was very glad that I read it and I would definitely recommend it.
- Fallen (#1) by Lauren Kate (3 stars) – This one is technically a reread but it had been a while since I had read it and even though i didn’t enjoy it as much I will still continue the series this year hopefully.
- The realm of possibility by David Levithan – This is the first book by David Levithan that I have read and even though I didn’t enjoy it as much I will still recommend it.
- Caraval (#1) by Stephanie Garber (4.5/5 stars) – This is definitely already on my favorite books list for the year and I am really excited for the second book. This one that I would definitely recommend.
- Poison’s kiss (#1) by Breeana Shields (5 stars) -Ever since I first read about this book I knew I would want to read it and I absolutely loved it. This is one I would definitely recommend as well.
- One was lost by Natalie D. Richards (4 stars) – I got this one from Netgalley last year and even though it took me a long time to finish I am glad that I was able to read it.
- Girl online (#1) by Zoe Sugg (4 stars) – This one also took me a log time to read and even though I wasn’t sure about it at first it was okay. I’m not sure if I will continue the trilogy or not yet but if I can get the second book I might try it.
- The iron trial (#1) by Holly Black (4 stars) – This is my first book by Holly Black and it was pretty good. I have the second book on my TBR shelf so I will probably continue the series at some point hopefully.
- The night circus by Erin Morgenstern (4 stars) – I didn’t enjoy this one as much as I wanted to but I am glad that I was able to read it.
My goal this month is to continue reading all of the Netgalley books and books i have received from authors. I did add a couple of books to my list for the month but I am going to add any new books until I finish a few more on my currently reading shelf:
- The edge of everything (#1) by Jeff Giles
- Blood rose rebellion (#1) by Rosalyn Eves
- Zenn Diagram by Wendy Brant
Books I’ve gotten from authors:
- Johnny and Jamaal by K.M. Breakey – I have been reading this one slowly but have made some progress with it and so far it is okay.
- November rain (#1) by Shannon A. Thompson – I’ve only read a few pages of this one so far but it is pretty good.
- November snow (#2) by Shannon A. Thompson
- Tara and the Giant queen by Gita V. Reddy – So far this one is also pretty good even though I have only read a few pages.
Books I am still reading:
Possible TBR for March:
So this is what i have planned for March. I am not sure how much I will be able to finish but I am hoping to finish a few by the end of the month.
What do you have planned for March?