I have decided to do my Wrap-Up/TBR for May and June in 2 separate posts.
May has been a very good reading month for me so far. I have one more week to finish the rest of my library books though so I will try to do as much reading as I can while also working on the ebooks that I have has well. At the end of the month I will add the rest of the books that I read to my total amount and will add my TBR for June as well.
Total books read so far: 15
- Zenn Diagram by Wendy Brant – I found this one on Netgalley and even though it did take me a while to read it was pretty good. (4 stars)
- Frozen tides (#4) by Morgan Rhodes – I absolutely love this series and can’t wait to see what happens in the next book (5 stars).
- Gone too far by Natalie D. Richards – This book was okay but I am glad that i read it since it has been on my shelf for a while (4 stars).
- The Novice (#1) by Taran Matharu – This was also another book that I really enjoyed and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the books in this trilogy (5 stars).
- Project you: More than 50 ways to Calm Down, de-Stress, and Feel Great by Aubre Andrus – I found this one on Netgalley as well and thought it was interesting (4 stars).
- November snow (#2) by Shannon A. Thompson – I definitely thought this book was really good and would definitely recommend it. (4 stars)
- A court of thorns and roses (#1) by Sarah J. Maas – This one was a reread for me and it was very good (4 stars).
- A court of mist and fury (#2) by Sarah J. Maas – I actually liked this one a lot better than the first one and can’t wait to see what happens in the third book. (4.5/5 stars).
- The sun is also a star by Nicola Yoon – I thought this one was very good as well and would definitely recommend it. (4 stars).
- King’s Cage (#3) by Victoria Aveyard – I thought this one was okay although I had no idea that
- A clash of kings (#2) by George R. R. Martin – I didn’t enjoy this one as much as I did the first one but I am definitely looking forward to reading the next book in this series. (4 stars)
- Privilege (#1) by Kate Brian – I did not enjoy this one and I probably won’t continue the series but I have another book on my shelf by this author so I plan on reading it at some point to see if I like it. (3 stars).
- Monument 14 (#1) by Emmy Laybourne -I definitely thought this one was interesting and different and I am looking forward to seeing what happens in the second book. (4 stars)
- Firstlife (#1) by Gena Showalter – I listened to this one and didn’t enjoy it that much either. I have thought about getting the physical copy to read before I get the second book but I am not sure yet. (3 stars).
- Strange the dreamer (#1) by Laini Taylor – I didn’t enjoy this one as much as I thought I would but I am glad that I was able to read it and i definitely can’t wait to see what happens in the next book. (4 stars).
Books I am currently reading:
Books that I started but will probably take me a while to finish:
Current series: I am working on:
Books I still plan on reading:
(Each link will go to the Amazon page of each book).
- I am the messenger by Markus Zusak
- Lies (#3) by Michael Grant
- Hex Hall (#1) by Rachel Hawkins
- Heist society (#1) by Ally Carter
So this is what I have read so far in May. I will post part 2 (along with my TBR for June) around the 31st of May or 1st of June hopefully.
Comments are closed.