Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the broke and bookish.
This week’s theme is Top Ten most anticipated books for the second half of 2017.
- Now I rise (#2) by Kiersten White:
I really enjoyed the first book in this series and am definitely looking forward to reading this one at some point.
2. Ash and Quill (#3) by Rachel Caine:
Rachel Caine is one of my favorite authors and while I haven’t read Paper and Fire (#2) yet I am already planning on reading Ash and quill once i get to the second one hopefully.
3. The library of fates by Aditi Khorana:
I’ve heard a lot about this one and it looks very interesting.
4. Tower of dawn (#6) by Sarah J. Maas:
After reading #5 in this series I am definitely looking forward to Tower of Dawn although it will probably be a while before I get to it.
5. Warcross (#1) by Marie Lu:
I am looking forward to reading this one at some point as it sounds really good.
6. Immortal reign (#6) by Morgan Rhodes:
I haven’t finished reading Crystal storm yet but I am already looking forward to reading immortal reign.
7. La Belle Sauvage (#1) by Philip Pullman:
I was so surprised to hear that this was coming out this year and I am really looking to seeing what happens in this trilogy.
8. Forest of a thousand lanterns (#1) by Julie C. Dao
I have been seeing this one around and it looks really good. It will probably be one that i will get to some time next year but I am looking forward to reading it.
9. What to say next by Julie Buxbaum:
This one sounds pretty good and I am looking forward to reading it.
10. The fallen Kingdom (#3) by Elizabeth May:
I haven’t read the second book yet but I plan to read it in the next couple of months or so and then I can start on this one after it comes out. It looks really good and I can’t wait to see how this trilogy ends.
What are some books that are coming out later this year that you are interested in?