May was a very good reading month for me as I was able to make a lot of progress with some of the books that have been on my shelf for a while. I have had to change my TBR up a a little bit due to not being able to finish them at the time but i plan on getting them from my library later hopefully.
Since I have already done part 1 of my Wrap-up I will just add in the books that I have read and will have a list of books that I am still reading as well.
Total books read: 21
Books read after May 22, 2017:
- the adjustment (#3) by Suzanne Young – I am not really sure if this one is book 3 or 5 but for this one I am going with the Goodreads edition which I have seen as book #3 – I had no idea that this series was going to continue so I was very excited to read this one. I would definitely recommend this series. (4 stars).
- Branded (#2) by Eric Smith – I received this one from Netgalley and I didn’t enjoy it as much as the first one but it was still okay. (4 stars).
- World after (#2) by Susan Ee – I didn’t enjoy this one as much as the first one but I did think it was pretty good and I am looking forward to seeing how this trilogy ends.
- Slither (#11) by Joseph Delaney – This one was a little different as we have a different POV than previous in the series. I am looking forward to seeing how this series ends though and I plan on getting book #12 for June hopefully. (4 stars)
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan – I didn’t enjoy this one as much as the other books by this author but I still thought it was ok. (3 stars)
- Days of blood & starlight (#2) by Laini Taylor – This book took me the entire month to finish but I was able to finish reading it this week and I definitely plan on reading the third book in June as well. This is one that I would recommend.
Books I hope to finish in the next few days:
I will be working on these books this week and will hopefully finish them in the next few days or so.
Ebooks I am still reading;
Books that i definitely plan on reading in June:
Tentative list of books that I want to read in June;
Right now these are books that I plan on getting but i won’t be able to pick them up until next week due to still having books that I need to finish so some of these books might change.
Ebooks to read in June:
So this is what I have planned for June. I am not sure how much reading I will be able to do this month but I am hoping to get a lot of reading done.
What books do you have planned for this month?
Comments are closed.