Happy New years everyone!
This month has been a really good month for reading. I was able to complete a couple of series That I have been working on and made some progress on some other series while starting new ones as well. My January TBR list will be relatively small as I go back to school again and am not sure how much reading I will be able to do this semester but I am hoping to read just a little more than I did in the fall.
This past week has been pretty busy as I went to my grandparents for Christmas Break. On Tuesday we had a Christmas party with family and on Wednesday my grandparents had an appointment in town so I went with them to get my hair trimmed for the new semester and then we went to See Wonder which was great. On Thursday my grandparents had another appointment but I stayed home and finished a book that i had been reading. This weekend I ended up getting a cold so today i am just doing updates on my computer and am hoping to finish Nevernight and maybe a couple of other books as well.
Books I read in December:
- The girl with the dragon tattoo (#1) by Stieg Larsson
- Wild swans by Jessica Spotswood
- The fire queen (#2) by Emily R. King
- Tower of dawn (#6) by Sarah J. Maas
- Gone girl by Gillian Flynn
- This is where it ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- La Belle Sauvage (#1) by Philip Pullman
- Harry potter and the goblet of fire (#4) by J.K. Rowling
- Tridea’s Children (#1) by Kevin Peake – Netgalley
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan – audio book
- Nyxia (#1) by Scott Reintgen – Netgalley
- The body finder (#1) by Kimberly Derting
- The midnight star (#3) by Marie Lu
January TBR/Books I am still reading:
Books i own:
So this is what I am still currently reading. I added a few more books to my shelf than i probably should have but i ma hoping to make a lot of progress this week and next week before I have to head back to school.
January Books I plan on reading if I can:
So this is what I have planned for January. I am not sure how much I will be able to read since i still have a large list from December but I am hoping to make a lot of progress before I go back to school.