It’s the middle of the month already, and I’m just now getting to my December TBR. It’s been a crazy past couple of weeks with finally finishing the fall semester on Wednesday, and looking for a job for the holidays. I’ve finished two books so far, but haven’t really read much since the first week in December. I’ve got a few end of the year posts coming up over the next few days or so. I’m still unfortunately trying to transfer to a different store, but I think I should be back to working over the next couple of days. I’m really only reading one book right now and it is all right. I’m hoping to get catch up though, as I have an ambitious TBR this month and only about 15 more days to go before the end of the month. I do plan to add my end of the year stats over the next few days as well as my 2020 plans.
I’ve already read two books this month but I won’t add those until I post my wrap-up at the end of the month.
I’m currently reading And the trees crept in by Dawn Kurtagich and a reread of The Jewel (#1) by Amy Ewing. And the trees crept in started off really well, but it has tampered off a bit and I am having a hard time getting through it for some reason. I’m hoping to finish it over the next couple of days or so. The Jewel is a reread that I read a few years ago but haven’t been able to finish the trilogy. I was finally able to get The black key (#3) by Amy Ewing this month and I am hoping to knock out the trilogy this week. I’m currently reading about 21 books right now (not all at once) and am hoping to get through at least most of them. There are some that I really want to get through before the new year so I can start with a new TBR.
- And the trees crept in by Dawn Kurtagich
- A conspiracy of kings (#4) by Megan Whalen Turner
- Carry On (#1) by Rainbow Rowell
- You’ll miss me when I’m gone by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- The way I used to be by Amber Smith
- The walls around us by Nova Ren Suma
- The white rose (#2) by Amy Ewing
- The Black key (#3) by Amy Ewing
- Sinner (#4) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Holding up the universe by Jennifer Niven
- The Rosie Project (#1) by Graeme Simsion
- Every heart a doorway (#1) by Seanan McGuire
- Hikaru no go: Descent of the Go Master Vol. 1 by Yumi Hotta
- Biomega Vol. 1 Tsutomu Nihei
- Grim Tuesday (#2) by Garth Nix
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner (for some reason in number 8 I forgot the picture so that’s why it’s blank)
- After you (#2) Jojo Moyes
Books I own:
- A feast for crows (#4) by George R.R. Martin
- Lost hills (#1) by Lee Goldberg
- Home: A dystopian Journey by David Kummer
- Blood of elves (#1) by Andrzej Sapkowski
- White hot kiss (#1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (reread)
So this is what I have for this month. I’m not sure if I will be able to get through all of these especially with the month halfway over, but I am hoping to get through most of them.
Hope you guys have a great week!